Monday, October 8, 2007

Beijng...here i come!!

Yeah..i'm at Changi airport Terminal 1 right now...going to Beijing, chengde & tianjing for 8 days with my mummy, auntie & laogong..hope it'll be a fun family trip!

Actually there r MANY events tat happened one-two weeks ago yet to be updated...very inefficient hor..haha..well if there's internet in my hotel, i'll continue to update my stuff...

Very excited at this moment..my flight is 12am...in an hr time..yay! 5hrs flight..to sleep or watch movie in plane..hmmm..dunno oso...

When i packed my luggage this afternnon..i realised i can't fit into most of my jeans...oh my..can't imagine how fat i can be when i return from China..

See you guys soon..will be back by 17 Oct..

1 comment:

Tracy said...

wahh!! hw i envy u!! away for holidays!! :)

i'm looking fwd to my HK trip in Dec lohz... hee.... my once-again Hello Kitty frenzy starts again! :)

cya soon dear! i'll be reading ya blogs for new updates!

have fun on ya trip!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker