Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Taiwan trip-Day 1 in 台中

We went taiwan on 28 mar 09...reach taoyuan airport ard 1.10pm...we took a Fe Go Bus direct to tai chung at 2pm..

well...is a long long journey..initially we tort is 2 hrs..yup it reached taichug at 4pm..but it turned out to be 3hrs whereby we reached the taichung railway at 5pm...haha..

We went to the Feng Jia Night Market after we put our luggage in our hotel..


Jz next to Feng Jia University...


Our first order..the pig blood cake..see my smile..i lost it immediately after a bite..yucks..v erxin..my hubby ate a few bites..we threw away w/o second thoughts..wahaha!!


This is an ice-cream stall..that sells SUPER LONG ice-cream!!


My long long mango ice-cream..slurp slurp..eating cold food in cold weather is shiok or crazy?! haha!!


wow..i love the icy chocolate banana with peanut!! feel heavenly after a bite...


Hey..see the crowd! I have a hard time squeezing & can't see the stalls properly! *height constraints* lucky my hubby is there to assist me..we ordered lotza food such as lazy prawns, fried fresh mushrooms, bruised duck wrap, fried chicken cutlet, etc etc...no chance to take pix coz of the crowd..haha!!


I'm so excited to see a big pooh bear right in front of me! Can't resist to give it a KISS!!


My hubby & i were super tired after walking non stop for 3 hrs! Gotta take a break & eat some desserts..


Our ice almond beancurd with di gua..v special..worth a try! ;p


Let's go back to hotel & rest dear..i'm so full & tired..

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker