Friday, January 22, 2010

New Career, New Phase of Life

I have jz quit my job in Prudential as a Financial Consultant...from a flexible, good pay job to a fixed pay career at AIA as Business Development Manager..

Is a total change in my lifestyle n work..good or bad? well, i can spend more time after work wif my dear hubby, ethan & mummy during weekdayz & have off days during weekends..no longer meeting clients after working hours & weekends & public holidays...work, life balance is very important after i'm married & being a mum..dun need to entertain clients till midnight..leaving poor hubby at home waiting for wife to return home...hee...

I jz started work on 19 Jan 2010...is very stressful from the very 1st day of work...high workload, lotza meetings & events to attend. Many agents, managers & directors under me to manage & handle as well..last time i only handle my own portfolio of clients..oh my..what a change..not easy at all..hope i can get used of this soon...

1 comment:

Kitchen Sinks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker