Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Down With Love

Fall in love with this Taiwan idol drama series...Down With Love..now watching episode 18 liao...i'm getting crazy over it & wanna watch it every moment i got home..


Is a great combi where i really adore..Jerry Yan and Ella...hahaha..esp Jerry, he is my idol since the good old dayz when he casted as the 'Dao Ming Si' in the Meteor Garden!!

This drama makes my heart beat faster as I love the way their love blossoms..envy too..

70% of the gals love to watch such shows where handsome guy fall in love with a cute/nice-hearted/gugu plain jane..coz deep in our heart there is a calling of such miracle can happen to us when we r young..

well, it never happened to me so i kinda deprived..so mz watch this kinda of show to make up such a 'loss'...it simply makes me feel..y the gal is not me??!! haha.. ;p

2 comments:

James said...

haha 老 aunty 追偶像 again..

you'll nv be that girl because you only go for uncle tat type of guys.. so you deprive yourself of being the 女主角 of the hunks. :P

Messy Babe said...

haha...coz i never meet jerry yan, this kinda handsome guy before..if this kinda of guy fall for me, my taste will definitely change! ;p

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker