Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heng i have two facebook accounts..

I tort after leaving pru...my clients will stay in my 'sharon chew' account and i remain inactive overthere & focus on my "Yue Mei" account wif my frenz..

i'm wrong..my boss..wanna add me at facebook..in a way to be frenz..and to me, jz to monitor me, my activites and spy on my mind of thoughts at facebook..

sooner or later, my facebook of sharon chew account with a big pool of PRU colleagues & clients now will add in another big pool of AIA colleagues, agents, managers..what the F**K..mz seem to be politically correct to stay abit active over tat account again. sianz..y must be so fake in life?!

lucky i have a 'Yue Mei' account where i can put my family pix..true feelings in it..if not i'll go crazy!! argh..wat a nitemare..

2 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker