Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My 7th day in Korea...

Good morning..this is our seventh day in korean..here i am at the winter sonata restaurant!


V nice ambience..


So romantic...loving couple in the show..


Kimchi making session! Hands on to make our kimchi..fun!!




Korean mum & daughter..


Korean lovely couple...hee hee..


Together with my son..now become Happy Korean family!!


Mock version of Da Chang Jin..ho ho ho!




We have reached Everland!


Wow! What a nice theme park...


Let's start our journey into the land of dreams...


Even the tree is amazing...


Ethan was keen to explore what's in the tree!


Woohoo..this cartoon character is soooooo cute!


Cartoon underwater world...


Lovely sea shell...look at ethan's expression..the sun is too glaring for my little boy!


Flamingo...


The tigers are so far away...


The weather is VERY HOT..so tempted to jump into the waterfall to cool myself...


Polar bear!! so huggable...


Dunno what are they..but they r real cute...my fav of the day!


Seal?? i think so...


I'm getting wet standing under this water splashing octopus!!


Different types of rides, games & animal shows..


Goodbye Everland!


Evening time..here's the start of the popular Shopping street! Yay! Super excited!




Shopping with mummy...


Shopping time!!


Souvenirs...


Long long icecream! Slurp!


Here my dinner! Abalone porridge...

3 comments:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
transformational leadership theory
regards...

PassForSure said...

What a beautiful blog, amazing pictures, i really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker