Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am Pregnant!!

Woohoo...good news for all! I am pregnant again! Soooo happy that my wish for dragon baby comes true!

I am now 22 weeks preg! Expected due to be on 22 Sep 2012. Have done my detailed scan back on 20th week and the process is smooth..after scanning, it shows is a GIRL!! I am sooooo happy....now i'm having a boy & a girl...bingo! ^v^

Nevertheless my pregnancy process is not as easy as my first pregnancy when i carried Ethan.. My first trimester is very weak. I have morning sickness every day and keep vomiting every morning. I even vomit at times till now when i'm 5 months preg...I have fell sick too, making me much more weaker... I have weird taste to food and SUPER sensitive to smells, esp cooking of food. It's a torture to go near food court and even at home while my mum is cooking. Till now i still sensitive....oh my..is 2nd tri! Many preggy at this stage is 'honeymoon' but me?! Still suffering but slightly better than 1st tri only.

My detailed scan shows that i have low placenta..and i have spotting last thursday in office..is fresh blood! I'm so scare & rushed to visit my gynae at Thomson Medical. He told me is due to my low placenta that leads to vaginal bleeding..need more bed rest...I have been home for a few days...no more spotting. I hope my baby is safe and sound inside me. I love you, baby..

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker