Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back to Batam again..

Our standard Breakfast @ Chinatown before we proceed to Batam..my dear jz love to go to the SAME place & ordered the SAME food & drink every time..should i say is boring or 专一?? wahaha..


Here we are @ Batam..time to shop & makan again!!


I miss the donuts here...


Take a look of what we ordered...nice hor..


Opps..izzit too sinful arh?


Take a closer look @ this cup..i find the wordings kinda interesting..


Haha..this napkin catch my attention too..


As usual..we went to buy polo tee @ the shopping mall..after that my dear went to work. Then i carried on with my taitai lifestyle..

I went to colour my hair..do manicure & pedicure while waiting for him to knock off..

Finally dinner time with his colleagues




We proceed to our shopping spree again..my dear brought me to this place.


Quite a big shopping mall..


We loved the ambience of this cafe "Godiva Coffee"..


Coffee beans on the table top..


We are simply coffee lovers...we will drink coffee wherever we go...

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker