Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mum's Birthday..

Pick my mum from her workplace on 25 Aug coz is her 57th birthday..going to celebrate with her..

We brought her to VivoCity...my dear giving her a nice treat @ Imperial. The restuarant is FULL...gotta wait for 30 mins..oh no..so we hang around @ this place..


My mum never went to this Pet Safari before..


My mum seems quite engross & entertained..how come?


She saw this dog poo...eee...she even went to the person-in-charge to inform him this dog poo..walao...


Let's move on to our restaurant for dinner...


Still yet to be our turn...argh...v hungry liao!!


We finally got in...My mum drank soup first...since our food yet to come..her 'tian qi' soup..good for blood circulation


Finally...our main dishes came..




Family dinner...


Pretty sofa @ this restaurant..


She's trying out the massage chair @ vivo..the salesman trying to demo dun seems v convincing yah? My dear mum say not comfortable wor..haha..


Hope my mum enjoyed herself with us...hee..

2 comments:

Qinqin said...

hi sharon.. i've got a blog too.. hehe.. give me ur email add (the 1 that u always chk) i will invite u to view my blog.. hehe

Messy Babe said...

yoyo..my email is vylenerose@hotmail.com
quick invite me!! ^v^

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker