Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beachtime

Strolling along the beach @ east coast on a sunday evening, v relaxing indeed...how i wish i can play in the sea like last time..envy those young couples playing & having lotz fun in the sea..


Lucky my hubby still as romantic as ever, though we can't play like before, having him holding my hand, walking side by side with me on the beach oso v sweet.


Haha...how did a 5mths preggy woman manage to climb up to the breakwater?! Taking such a 'risk' coz i simply love sitting on the breakwater to enjoy the sea waves & watch the planes flying by..


Dun worry..how can i climb up w/o my hero? He wun let me do it w/o him la! Wif him around, i noe i'll be safe..


Preggy is HUNGRY!!! My hubby quickly bring me to the nearby restaurants. His baby inside can't go on hunger for too long...haha! Tempted by the menu & tv/mag advertisement on the board, & a friendly waitress promoting the dishes made me drool..


We decided to give this ZEN restaurant a try..


This signboard inside caught my attention when i jz opened the door..


Look wat they displayed in front of the door..wow..v exquisite display..


The ambience is great...v ZEN indeed...is really a nice place to have a romantic dinner with someone u loved..


Dear...is time to order food liao!!


Here's my Tempura Fish & Chip...


This is their speciality..the Oriental Mee Sua with fried soft shell crab. It tasted SUPERB man!


Oh my..I'm looking forward to try more dishes here in future! *hinting to my dear hubby* hee hee!

3 comments:

Qinqin said...

wow yummy food.. hehe.. ur hubby is so romantic.. bring u to the beach.. hehe

o ya.. i like ur dress.. very nice

Tracy said...

girl, not dat i wanna make fun of u....... but if you/ya baby is so hungryyy liaoz, i can't believe u still can take so many pics!! :p

hahahaha!!

but can see u & ya hubby still very lo-mantic horr... heee.... very good! muz enjoy ya "er-ren-shi-jie" as much as u can nw! :)

Messy Babe said...

hahaha...v hungry ah..but food haven come...
so while waiting, i self-entertained by walking ard taking those pix (still got abit of energy la,hehe!)..if not hor, sit & wait for food, v xinku one..hee!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker