Monday, March 31, 2008

My 1st Cooking Class!

Ever since my secondary home econ dayz, i never attended any cooking class any more..and i really missed those dayz when i learnt cooking together with my frenz in class..

Last wed, despite the fact that i'm still kinda sick, yet to fully recovered, i attended my 1st cooking class since i graduated. Daphne jio me to join her & yuying to a cooking class that they jz joined lately.

Well, i'm going to be a mummy soon & since my cooking skills not good at all..is TIME for me to pick up some basic skills. Moreover, the class is located at bugis, accessible from my home. V convenient for a preggy woman to travel indeed.

This 2hr lesson focus on making dim sum (Xiao Long Bao, Almond Prawn Ball & Banana/Mango + Prawn Fritters). Yummy yummy!

We get to hands-on making Xiao Long Bao..see how enthusiastic Yuying was learning from our teacher..haha!


These xiao long bao were made by our teacher...not us...hee..ours were v ugly la...hee! ;p


Here's the deep fried almond prawn ball!


Yeah, lesson ended! I'm going to dabao the banana+prawn fritters & the almond prawn ball back for my hubby to try!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker