Monday, August 18, 2008

Waiting n waiting n waiting

Have been resting at home lately coz may due anytime from week 38..from early aug, my hubby & i have been looking fwd to my delivery of baby..my expected due date is 22 Aug..4 more days to go..however, the waiting seems very long liao..haha..i always tort 1st baby may come out early..too bad, my dear boy simply loves to stay in my tummy till full term.

Last wed my baby's head was yet to engage though is downwards liao..my gynae said if my baby dun come out by edd, mz induce liao..oh no..i really wish he can come out in this few days..so that he can choose his own timing rather than we choose for him.

Hopefully this coming wed, my gynae can tell me that my bb's head has engaged liao then maybe dun need to induce..dear boy..quick come out ah...mummy & daddy have been waiting till our neck v long oredi...hahaha!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey gal, i can really understd hw u feel loh... even tho i'm entering my 38th week this week, i oredi "buay tahan" & really wish my bb will come out soon!! Feels like we've been pregnant for so long, hahaha!! :p

No matter wat, i'm sure ya gynae knows wat's best for u & ya bb, so dun worry too much... at most, juz countdown for another 4 more days!! :D

Qinqin said...

hehe.. poor mummy.. hehe..

but its beta this way too.. at least bb is full term liao, not like jayden come out 5weeks earlier.. hehe

Messy Babe said...

merlady: Ya..have been counting down..time seems to be veri slow for the past 2 weeks ah..tummy so heavy now..my back is straining, legs r swollen, eat oso indigestion..oh my god..walking, standing, eating & sleeping oso xinku..

angeline: 5 weeks earlier betta..as long as baby is healthy. u can get to see ur dear Jayden earlier mah..i wanna see my baby soon too..faster come out ahh..haha!! ;p

Qinqin said...

waiting to see ur prince pic n updates...

Anonymous said...

hi dear. .

waiting for your updates on blog. first 4 months is quite tough as your boy still not used to this new world.
hope the things i gave you is useful. I also left a clinic no. for you, in case you need it. .
you need to train your boy.
but be careful of what you do, baby learn very fast. .
takecare
Jamie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker