Tuesday, August 5, 2008

溏心风暴

With effect from 1 Aug 08, my mum quitted her job to take care of her baobei grandson, v weida hor..so touchie..

Since i yet to deliver (likely 2 weeks time) but unable to really work & travel to meet clients as often, my mum & i jz stay home & watch HK drama series.

Now two boring women @ home, crazy over this drama..really worth watching!!



My mummy fav's song...even requested me to download this song to her hp as her ringtone.



My favourite song..u will appreciate this song if u watch this drama.



Another nice song that really touches my heart in this drama..



Hope i can complete the 40 episodes before my boy 'pop' out!

4 comments:

ring-a-ding said...

yeah! its a nice show.. i luv it too.. :D

Anonymous said...

Yumei,

Sheau Yuann here. Please don't be offended by what I say hor - referring to the sms.

I straight forward girl. exam is over liao, need to wait 2 months plus for results.
I will come visit u. .

u takecare

Messy Babe said...

ring-a-ding:

I finally finish my 40 episodes..but my baby haven come out yet...waiting n waiting..

Sheau Yuann:

haha...of cos im not offended la...silly gal..thks for visiting me & share ya experiences wif me dear..

James said...

haha.. 2 x lao aunty chase TVB drama.

this story got zs one or not? dun later tai jiao no good, teach my nephew wrong values.. haha..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker