Friday, October 10, 2008

Ah Mei Concert!

On 3 Oct '08...my hubby brought me to Ah Mei's concert..a belated celebration of our 3rd year anniversary of our ROM (18/09/2005) cum a reward for the pain i went through for giving him a cutie son! Haha!!

Ah Mei is my favorite singer since my school dayz!! I've been longing to go her concert v long lo...so excited i can realise my dreamz to see her in real person to hear her sing live @ concert!!


See the crowd before the concert start..


Waiting for the concert to start..gotta be patient..hee..


Yay! Finally start liao...


So far away..our hp camera not v good..cant bring my hubby's camera to the concert, if not can ZOOM in to take pix..so cant see Ah Mei on stage..hee!!


Manage to capture her face via the BIG screen..


Ah Mei is good at playing guitar wor..i never know tat..hee..

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Gal, i really envy u leh, got a big "present" from ya hubby to reward u for having given birth!! :) I still rem when i go KTV, Ah Mei's songs r one of the few "sing-able" songs for me cos can rem her lyrics well!! :D She's such a popular singer back in our sch dayz!! ;)

Messy Babe said...

Yah...i love her songs v muchie!! Her songs made me rem many of my young dayz memories..opps..sounds like i'm old liaoz... ;p

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker