Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dempsey Nite..

My dear & i have been trying to create '2 people's world' at nite...after i breastfeed my ethan..thks to my mum, helping me to look after ethan, me & hubby sneak out to hv fun!

Went to Dempsey Hill to chill out..yes yes..i wun 'drink', don worry..hee!!

Hubby drove around Dempsey Hill & we finally found a non-alcohic chill out place! Tat's my fav Ben & Jerry! let's go in!!


i'm attacted to the signs inside...


Seems like we have a whole range of ice-cream to choose from..


Ambience here is special..as if we r in overseas..


Ice-cream time!! Let's tuck in!


Eating ice-cream in the late nite..like tat how to slim down?! ;p

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't help to answer ya question abt slimming down cos i also yet to slim down to my desirable weight again yet!! :p

But i've also been to dat same Ben & Jerry place at Dempsey before... it's really COOL!! :D

Messy Babe said...

i'm planning to go california gym twice this week..hope will help to burn my fatz ABIT..wahaha!! ;p

btw, this ice-cream trip happens 2 weeks ago b4 i fall sick..i v slow in blogging hor..hee..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker