Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CNY in Melaka

Yup..i hv to admit i'm kinda delay in my blogging lately...no choice ah...busy working lately...have to work hard in these kinda of bad times...wahaha!!

During CNY perid..I've stayed 8 days in msia..my hubby brought me to Melaka to shop & watch movie coz we have being staying kampong for a few dayz & i started to get bored..hehe!!

Gong Xi Fai Cai!! Hope Cai Shen Ye can make everyone will be rich & happy....hehe!!


Happy 'MOO MOO' Year to u guys!!!


Went to Wong Kok Hongkong Cafe for Lunch..


The cafe gives us a very festive cny 'feel'..haha!!


Here's my order...Yummy!!


We have a great time shopping & watching movie @ Melaka..thks to my cute hubby who knew how to keep me entertained in M'sia.. ;p

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker