Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy NIU Year..Moo Moo Moo!!


I went back to msia old town to celebrate lunar new on 24 jan...left my old home town on 29 jan...

We proceed to NiLai..near to KL..where my cousin opens his Hair Salon..

He brought us to a MEGA Temple @ NiLai at night..my cousin told us this temple is similar to taiwan KaoSiong 佛光山.


the crowd was amazing coz the location is SUPER inaccessible..hee..




This is the lotus..


Wow..here's the tree where people hang the red strips to make a wish..


We walked almost 2-3hrs yet we din really finished the whole course..oh my..


Guan Yin Niang Niang..





Baby ah..do u like this temple?? V big hor...


U can see the buddha's relics (she li zi) here..


The night scenery is nice..


Monkey is my birth year!!


My Hubby's Dragon Year!!


Oh YA..my son is born in the year of RAT..2008..


My auntie's year of GOAT..


My biao di is born in year of Chicken..1981..one yr YOUNGER than me..hee..


My mummy...is the tigeress!! Mu Lao Hu...v fierce!! HAHA!!


This is the wishing well..throw a coin & make a wish!


The peacock...jz beside the wishing well..


HAPPY Family pix..



Oh no..Ethan seems v distracted...time to go back to our cousin's home liao..

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker