Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Mum's Congress!

This is my 1st time attending a baby talk! I get to know of this through CH 8 advertisement. Seems interesting so i went online to know more in the middle of the nite. Actually was kinda last min coz the talk held on the day after..worried that i might miss it, I registered and make online payment immediately! Wanna jio my dear ah huay & her hubby along to go wif me..but i totally forgot about it the very next day i woke up..feel quite bad abt it..by default i oredi v forgetful..seems like it get worse after i preggy..oh no..


This talk was held at Sheraton Towers Hotel..many pregnant couples & families wif kids attended this talk. Was it due to the contents of the talk, the items they selling @ discount, the mediacorp artistes, the refreshments that hotel provided or the free goodie bag?! haha..who cares..


Many ppl busy queueing up to buy diapers (mamy poker), milk powder (similac), baby/preggy course (shichida) to get good discount..too bad i oni 4mths preggy, too early to buy for my dear bb..

Very obvious this is the major sponsor for the talk...haha..


Initially we intended to leave immediately after the talk, luckily we stayed awhile more & i got to take a pix with Ah Jie! She is one of main factor y i wanna attend this talk. Look at me...getting fat & ugly..sobz...


Ivy & Zoe shared their 'mummy' experiences with us at the talk..too bad the sharing session was kinda short. Ivy din reali talk much, seems unprepared for this session.


Wow! The world is small!! We saw Angeline, my Europe kakis & her sis at the talk too..so qiao! A year back, we were planning to make a baby in Europe!! hee...though we din succeed then. We r now preggy almost at the same timing, she's 2 weeks earlier than me!


Here's our goodie bags!!


Yeah! Zoe signed on my baby guide!! That's the most rewarding gift for this talk! Ha!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

see lah see lah, nvr jio me, missed out on meeting the beautiful Zoe Tay!! :p

glad u & ya hubby had fun at the event! next time dun forget me, dear preggy mommy! :D

Messy Babe said...

Yalor...i very gugu hor..i pull ear ear..nxt time i'll sure rem to jio u my dear!!!

Qinqin said...

ya so qiao to see u too.. think the feng shui in europe not gd for bb making.. our bb prefer to b made here in the country they r going to b born in... hehe

Messy Babe said...

yah...tink our bb wan to be made in Singapore! haha...btw hor, i can oni access to ur baby blog leh, i cant read ur personal blog liao..tink the invitation oni last for 30 days..u gotta re-invite me again le..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker