Monday, March 17, 2008

Lazy blogger is BACK!

After resting for a few months...i'm back!! haha...

I hv a good news to share with u guys! I'm PregNanT!! Very excited coz a new life is growing inside me...i'm going to be mummy v soon...

Being mummy is not that easy after all..From the start of my 1st trimester, i already get a 'taste' of it..i can't eat well, keep burping & vomiting. Have been weak & fatigue so gotta guai guai stay @ home...active Sharon become SUPER in-active for past few mths...arghh..

Now i'm 17 weeks preggie..considered 2nd trimester..start to be abit more active now..heng ah..many frenz told me 2nd trimester is the best timing to enjoy whatever i wan..if not 3rd trimester, i'll become inactive AGAIN...opps..sounds scary to me...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

eh lazy mummy!! MIA so long hor! dun say i say u hor, u worse than me lehh.... ya last post is still on ya Beijing trip!!! :p but ok lah, cannot blame u also, u've been as xinku as me lohh.... so mummies-to-be like us got special privilege to REST and REST!! :D take care & enjoy ya 2nd trimester! *me juz 2 wks behind u!* ;)

Messy Babe said...

haha...my hubby oso say me lo...somemore my beijing blog is INCOMPLETE b4 i MIA.... ;p

i wun be blogging my beijing liao..is time to move on to new chapters of my life!! hee!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker