Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ethan's Full Month Celebration!!!

Yay..after waiting for so long for my confinement to be over..finally is time to celebrate my Ethan's Full Month liaoz!! Congratulations my darling!!

Happy 全 家 福 ! ! Ur daddy, mummy & grandma...


Aiyo, party yet to start, my ethan oredi sleepy lo..


Praying session..really thank god for giving me this wonderful son!!



Buffet nicely set-up before frenz & relatives arrived..


My secondary school best frenz..


Here's cute little Leting..she seems to love my ethan's rocker alot! Hee!


My IRAS ex-colleagues..


All become mummies liaoz..


My dearest godparents who take very good care of me when i'm young..now i know taking care of baby is not an easy task at all..hv being tough for them indeed..


Winna is my dear little xiaomei..we knew each other when we were working part-time @ Keppel Tat-Lee Bank when we were young..how time flies..


Likang & Athalia, my ex-colleagues from Keppel Tat-Lee Bank too..


My hubby's new colleagues..


My group of current cum ex- PTO colleagues..the fat guy on the right is my da ge..one who dote me most, let me bully & bully me at times..wahaha!!!


My dear europe kakis..miss our honeymoon trip so muchie..when can we get to travel for such a 'long' trip again?!



Thank you to all my frenz & relatives for sharing the joy of celebrating this wonderful day wif Ethan & my family! Love you all lotza!!

6 comments:

Qinqin said...

ya i miss our honeymoon too.. think the next time we go long hol is when our babies r bigger liao lor.. mayb we can plan go USA? hehe

Messy Babe said...

Wow..USA is great!!! When our boys get bigger, we;ll bring them along too!! ^v^

Qinqin said...

ya ya.. can take them to disney land

James said...

e pic with huiyi they all is the type tat peter will kill u all for.. lol..

pto ppl with pto alumni ppl.. haha..

Messy Babe said...

haha...nvm la..all r my good frenz wad..chey.. ;p

Qinqin said...

no updates on Ethan?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker