Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks to all my relatives & friends who visited me...

On 22 & 23 of aug 2008 when i'm in KKH, many of my close friends & relatives visited me after i delivered Ethan.

Many commented i look super shack that day..after looking at those pix that my hubby took..i realised i looked so 'chui'..wahaha!!

To all my friends & relatives that visited me at kkh & at home..Thanks for visiting me & my darling Ethan..*so paiseh din manage to take pix with MANY of my frenz that visited me coz i'm too tired liaoz..haha..*

My dear mummy, auntie & her daughter


Daphne & Kok Chye...


Tracy & May...my hair so messy!!


Tracy & Philip..


Winna visited me early in the morning 9+am..


Tianfeng came ard 10+am..


Shuhui & Lingyu managed to come before i 'checked out' from hospital.


Xiao Yuan & her cutie daughter who visited me at home..


My godfather..now upgraded to god-grandfather liaoz!

3 comments:

Qinqin said...

o ya no pic of us with ethans.. weep weep.. hehe

Messy Babe said...

yalo..we din get to take pix wif u & ur hubby..wat a pity!

i'm planning to hv full mth celeb for ethan on 20 sept..u & hubby can come to our house tat day?

Qinqin said...

ya we must take a pic with ethan on tat day..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker