Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday celebration with my dear Xinhui

This is the birthday gal..Xinhui..I date her out to celebrate her belated birthday. She took half day leave & we planned to have a nice lunch & movie on a lazy tues afternoon..


We have our lunch @ Nihon Muza @ The Cathay..here's our order..prior to that, we oredi ate lotza sushi (no pix taken coz too hungry)..haha!


Wow..this crab maki is good man..


Two babes r super full lo..wat a sinful lunch..we seems to cast aside our 'jian fei' planz..opps..


Happy birthday to u my dear...cheers to u!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dearest Yuemei!!
I had enjoyed myself a lot..
Hope the next gathering will be soon too..
=)

Messy Babe said...

Great that u hv a good time wif me!! Busy gal don work too hard k, find time to meet me & xueping soon hor!! ;p

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker