Monday, December 8, 2008

Spa Villa on Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

On ferry..on our way to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary..going where??


Welcome to Batam KTM resort!!


The resorts are facing the sea...a v relaxing place where me & andy can 'forget' our ethan for few hrs & happily leave him in my mum's care..


Let's go in & enjoy our romantic Ocean View Spa package!


This is where we have our hydro bath facing the sea...


Couple will massage together in this cozy room..


After massage session..my hubby's hair seems to be in a mess liaoz..haha! time to drink some ginger tea to keep body warm..


This is my masseur lady...she's great!


Having our set lunch near the sea after our massages..


We proceed to Batam Centre for shopping..we ordered a special dessert...ice avocado, jackfruit & coconut..sweet & nice..


I'm enjoying my manicure & pedicure session..my hubby was doing his pedicure too..shiok man!




Really having a great time with my dear hubby, making effort to make our anniversary so special for me despite the fact that we can't travel overseas & stay overnight coz our precious ethan still v young..

Thank you dear..i love u so muchie!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Last yr in June, Philip & I also went to this same Spa Villa to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary!! :D

Glad u & ya hubby enjoyed yaselves!! Nw I feel like I wanna go back there with Philip too for a nice massage & warm ginger tea! :)

But I doubt Philip wld be interested in doing a pedicure, hahaha!!! :p

Messy Babe said...

Heng i listen to ya advice & din go desaru fruit farm afterall, keke! If not sure super tiring & rush, instead of relaxing ourselves..

James said...

You two (Ziping and Sharon, not ah huay and Sharon) are really big fans of the World AIDS day.. hahaha..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker