Friday, December 19, 2008

Debbie's Wedding!!

Denis & Debbie..my heartiest congratulations to u both!!! Debbie is my close sister..i'm really v happy that she found a man that truly loves her & give her happiness..


My dearest Da Ge v lucky..two pretty sisters rite beside him..and his most beautiful sis is not in this pix coz she's the bride!! Da ge is the co-ordinator for this wedding..forrest & me r her helpers @ the wedding reception..


Daphne & her bf...lovely couple rite?


Here's the handsome chap..Nicholas..v long never see him since he become a banker @ Citibank..busy man..


This is my dearest xiao di...


Joelle worked together wif me b4...v long nvr work together liao..how i miss those dayz..


Not forgeting my dear hubby in this wonderful event!!!

2 comments:

James said...

how come you more like bride? go around take photo.. hahaha..

Messy Babe said...

i oni take photos wif our own ppl..where got go ard tk pix...wahaha!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker