Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alternate way to chill out

Back in April, i can't chill out often as before, coz i am still breastfeeding my son..

Since the time was around 11pm *we sneak out from home & leave my son alone wif my mum*, my hubby brought me billy bombers @ cineleisure to have a drink, rather to those standard cafes to drink coffee..we ordered mocktails to 'deceive' ourselves..haha..

Mine actually was mango freeze..treat as my fav Margarita freeze..i even asked the waiter to put salt on the rim of my glass *special request*..he mz be thinking i sot sot one...haha!


My hubby's order is a mocktail...he scared if he ordered cocktail, i'll SURE drink his share, then his son's breastmilk will become alcoholic milk! *am i over-deprived of wine?!* ;p


Kinda guilty din bring my cute little son to billy bombers that nite..so one & half month later, in late May, we brought him along..let's date together!


This notti ethan demands for food when our dinner serves..end up...i gotta breastfeed @ the restaurant!!!! argh...so malu..no choice, i din bring milk powder & cineleisure dun hv baby's room..well, maybe cineleisure is mainly for youngsters..i'm old liao..hee...

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker