Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sofa sofa & sofa......

Let's see which sofa u like best k my dear...


Aiyah..i wanna rest liao..so cozy..


So fast?! mummy hold on to u k...lazy boy..


Wa..i love this one!!! Match my clothes!!


Daddy oso wanna rest awhile on this cozy sofa..


Hey, this sofa is not suitable for babies like me!! So hard, i don like!


Mummy like this sofa...quite classy...ethan thinking,'Y u dun let me try myself? Hmph!'


Daddy loves this wallpaper..


Finally my turn liao..hmm..this is good..hv so many cushions..to support me..


Ehh..how come this bed dun seems familar..dun hv my baby smell wor..


Is fun anyway...wan join me?!


Hmm..don like this sofa...not comfortable lehz..


My mummy simply crazy for doggies..y put me beside it..aiyo..


Playing with laptop...inherited by my mummy who surf net EVERY day...


Wanna go home liao huh? Sobsobz..


Daddy, i dun wan!!!

1 comment:

James said...

he wear like that v cute!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker