Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome Uncle James & Auntie Debbie to my house!!!

Hey, i have 2 visitors come & play with me today! (5 April 09)


Starring at the door..awaiting for their arrival..


This is my mummy's gor gor..Uncle James!!!


This is Auntie Debbie (my mummy says one)...how come she keeps asking me to call her jie jie??!!


Auntie Debbie, mummy & me!!


Oh...i'm distracted lo..


Okok..i look at the camera la..like tat ok??


My smile expression looks like uncle james hor..


I love red objects!!


Looking at pretty babe..


Cheeky look...haha..do u like me, auntie debbie? ;p


Let's have a group pix together before my dear uncle n auntie going back home...next time come & play with me again hor!!!!

2 comments:

James said...

our capture timing quite good hor, can capture his smiles.. haha..

but u also v long leh!!

to punish u, i shall upload e pics to FB.. hahaha..

Messy Babe said...

haha...i busy mah..not easy leh, to blog hor, mz choose pix, resize, load & write..v effort one lehz..keke!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker