Friday, August 24, 2007

Global Sounds

A music cafe 'Global Sounds' that owns by a young handsome guy...lets go up & take a look!


Nice ambience with jazz music..


Well..a romantic place to have a cup of coffee/tea in the late afternoon..jz read a book & relax...



Wa..the owner of this cafe played music for me?? so touched...


He's my friend Gerald Tay..yan dao hor..young & promising bizman..y still not attached?? haha...


Here's my sandwich & coffee..


My boy not in s'pore..sometimes being alone can be romantic too..

4 comments:

Tracy said...

This Global Cafe looks like a really interesting place! Maybe i cld check it out too the next time! :)

And looks like u've enjoyed ya meal there too with the handsome boy! Hahaha!!! :D

Messy Babe said...

Yeah is @ chinatown..jz opp the party world..near to ya home..nice place to relax wif ya bebe on weekends...

Tracy said...

I'm oredi lookin' fwd to visiting the place! :) Spore's so boring if not for these new cafes to chill out at! :p

James said...

ah huay never notice this yan dao young boss at sharon's wedding meh?

oops, did I say wedding? none of your clients visit your blog I suppose.. haha

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker