Monday, August 6, 2007

Goodbye SEH

29 July ’07 is my last roadshow with my ex-RS group ‘SEH’. Mixed feelings..as I do make some good frenz there..

SEH group..we won 2nd prize as a group @ Batam…miss those bonding days together..


That’s a newbie that I dote most..Ah Kun! Mz hit ya starclub extra hor!


Poh Kuen…a hardworking guy that sticked with me most of the time..we are together in four different RS groups..nearly 2yrs…how time flies!


I’ll miss my handsome RS ic..Gerrard..v nice & interesting guy. You are my motivation factor to buy RS from your group next time..wahaha!!

2 comments:

James said...

lao aunty finally managed to steal network liao ah. haha.

whoa, u n cynthia so qin re ah. haha.

lao aunty brain got shit again.. haha

Messy Babe said...

Yalor..v close hor..my dear gor jealous ah..wahaha..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker