Sunday, August 5, 2007

We love Singapore!

Last Sat…the weather wasn’t so good in the morning & early afternoon…it had been raining non stop since morning..and it got me worrying..pls stop raining…

I’m prepared to go NDP preview with my dear ah huay in the late afternoon..her aunt gave her a pair of tickets to watch with her bebe…too bad he’s in reservist..so she invited me to go with her! So excited that I got a chance to watch live preview!

Rain finally stopped around 3pm…I realized whenever there’s rain on national day, it always ended before NDP started…the weather is so cooling when we reached…

We are so near to the stage…Yay!!


These colourful guys were here to keep the audience entertain before the performance start..


Hey see my face! Nice hor…is not simply done like others hor.. …initially the flag dun stick on my face. im thinking..is there something wrong with my face..how come dun stick?! Then I took a 2nd piece to try again…end up I realized..there’s a silly gal who forget to remove the plastic of sticker before pasting it on my face!!


This silly gal is none other than Ah Huay!!! We get wet by using water to paste the sticker on our face..not easy hor, I kena TWICE as wet coz of her GUGUness…wahaha!!
While others are waiting for the show to start..we are busy entertaining ourselves!!


The parade finally start…


Here comes the noisy planes…wow…


What a small world…I saw my client there too!! He’s the usher at my green sector…so qiao!!



This army guy performed right in front of me..My god....


I realized my dear ah huay is always not at her seat..looked wat’s she’s doing most of the time…haha..


Night came…lights on..wow…How spectacular!!




Fireworks started…jz right in front of me…amazing!


Finale of the show…everyone gathered on the stage..singing national songs..


Happy 42th Birthday, Singapore!

Hey our night has not ended yet!! We are hungry…let’s go makan…we went all the way to Suntec…good stamina right?

New Food Republic at suntec…nice hor..


A close up of my face…

We love you, Singapore!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Girl ahh.... took u so long to update this National Day Preview entry.... hahaha!! but still, finally got to see it.... goes to show u muz be very busy meeting up clients this week! :)

Take care sweetie.... will meet up with u soonz! :)

Messy Babe said...

Yeah..busy meeting up my clients lately...still got few more haven blog...argh..

btw hor..my boy gog to china this coming sun AGAIN!!! 10 dayz....sobsobz..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker