Monday, August 13, 2007

Long awaited nite

I have been waiting n waiting...for at least a month since debbie suggested to go Geylang for a durian feast..i agreed on the spot..but..my dear gor n deb seems v busy lately..our date never seems to realise till last weekend..i've been looking forward to eat durian...no la...to our gathering of coz..haha...


Hey this pix is deceiving..if u take at wrong angle..u can make a gal face look BIGGER & a FAT man look slimmer..


This couple jz have their steamboat buffet....but..er...how come debbie was eyeing at her dearie's mangoesteen when she's eating her durian?! Haha..


Wow..v nice! wanna give it a try??

3 comments:

James said...

Your blog is misrepresenting lo. You should have said, "me and my gor took a few pictures together, but somehow my head always seem bigger." Like that say then right. HAHAHA

Imagine if Cynthia sees your blog and see us still as close, think she'll flip so much until she slims down. LOL

Messy Babe said...

no hor..i choose the one wif biggest head..the remaining pix don look nice though my head smaller..haha..nxt time show u..

Tracy said...

I am NOT invited to the durian galore!! boohoozz!! :p

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker