Tuesday, August 7, 2007

JB date

Last Monday morning..instead of going to work..my dear proposed to go JB to settle some stuff..thereafter we spent our day @ city square..

We watched movie ‘Invisible Target’. Cantonese version…wow…originate from Hong Kong…if watch in S’pore u’ll oni get to hear the Chinese ‘pei yin’…yucky…

I bought a pair of shoes from ‘Theme’..the designs are v sophisticated…much different from Charles & Keith..do take a peep if u happen to go city square..

We have our ‘lunch + dinner’ @ Kim Gary HK café. We have a late breakfast & busy shopping + movie..end up we took our meal here @ ard 4pm..

Familiar? There’s another branch in S’pore Vivo too..

My boyboy looking @ the menu…


How come food take so long…I din take my lunch…my stomach growling..


Wa..here’s our ice tea, ice yuan yang..& even our dessert Ice Grapefruit Mountain came before our main course. Super hungry…let me have a bite!!!


Yay..our main course arrived! That BIG bowl of noodles belonged to my boy of coz…


Here came another dessert…Mango Snow Mountain..we were V FULL by then..argh..


Look my boy was soooo...FULL till poor stomach bloated up..v xinku ahh..

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Actually, very envious of u.... on a Monday still can go JB to "KLKK!! :p hahahah!!! Doesn't it remind u of ya photoshoots to & fro JB? :D

Messy Babe said...

yaloh...miss those days actually...but this time round i don hv to tink of jian fei...haha..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker