Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My baby's Musical Mobile...

I'm simply overjoyed when i saw this set of Winnie The Pooh musical mobile @ kiddy palace!


This musical mobile is one that i wanna buy ONE yr ago for my best friend Xueping. I saw it @ CCK kiddy palace but i din manage to buy it, not knowing is the last piece in SINGAPORE! Faintz..i'm doing roadshow that day so i din buy it..end up i went round MANY MANY kiddy palace in S'pore & realised is OUT of stock. Supplier oso dun hv any more imports of this design. Other shopping malls dun carry this brand. Sadz..is one that i believe Xueping would luv it but i nvr get for her darling bb, Leting. Since the rest of the mobiles r not so cute so i decided to get her winnie the pooh bedding set instead.

I never expect to see this set BACK in S'pore one year later!! So happy!! I decided to get it for my dear bb..coz i luv it v much too! Hee! I GRABBED it immediately w/o second torts, with the fear that i might lose the chance AGAIN & regret. Though i knew that once they import, actually is unlikely to be out of stock so fast la..jz that i'm a KIASU MAMA! Wahaha!


Well, abt 2 mths ago we bought a bedtime storybook to read for our dear boy. My hubby & i hv searched for many storybooks. After comparing several books, this is our 1st choice. It is the real Disney Storybook Collection. It contains a total of 21 stories, including Peter Pan, 3 little pigs, the lion king, hercules, sleeping beauty, cinderella, aladdin, etc...v interesting!



No matter how tired or lazy i am, i make it a point to tell my dear boy a bedtime story at least once or twice a week. hee..

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey hey!!! I love the Pooh Bear musical mobile!! It's very cutesy!! :) I also eyeing at it lehz.... but Phil & i still undecided whether to get this or the Fisherprice one (with Beethoven music, etc) or something else instead....

Anyway, we r all spoilt for choice! hahaha!! :D

Qinqin said...

i oso read stories to my Jayden nowdays.. so has ur bb has a name already??

Messy Babe said...

merlady:

haha..still got time dear..slowly compare & choose the one u luv most for ya beloved baby!

we hv lotza beethoven & mozart music for our baby liao..even now my baby is listening almost everyday..super kiasu..haha..so music mobile i rather hv diff kinda music for him. will separately play mozart & beethoven for him.

angeline lim:

for christian name, andy & me have been finding baby name books but yet to decide on one yet..headache..hee..

for chinese name, we will find the 'yu long zhi' fengshui master to calculate the five elements thingy with his birth date & time.

hv u choose ur chinese name for jayden liao? :)

Qinqin said...

o we going to you long zi after bb is born too.. hehe.. so qiao.. we have so many qiao things hor.. so happy.. hehe...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker