Thursday, June 12, 2008

My new favorite coffee

I'm a coffee lover..used to drink 3 times a day..too bad due to preggy i seriously cut down alot..not even once a day..hehe! Well i personally love the coffee @ TCC due to the different & special varieties of coffee.

Recently, i went TCC with hubby to do some of my work while enjoy the coffee there. I realised a new favoured coffee in the menu. Can't rem the name given, but is kinda like rose latte...think rose syrup is used to replace sugar syrup. it really taste nice!!


Till now...i still miss drinking it..woohoo..

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your delicious drink is making me thirsty liaoz!! :p

Messy Babe said...

Very nice leh..nxt time got chance mz try yar!!

James said...

it's not new wat.. last time i ordered this before with you and deb at citilink.. hehe

Messy Babe said...

oh yar..i rem tat time i jz got pregnant & yet to 'confirm' hor...tink my memory not v good liao...hehe!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker