Friday, June 27, 2008

My Birthday Celebration with Laogong!

On my birthday, my dearest laogong woke me up early in the morning to bring me to Tanglin Shopping Mall to have my favourite BIG breakfast @ Mac..the feeling is so good! Seems so relaxed to slowly eat our breakfast in the morning of a weekday, putting the torts of work behind our back.

He knew i love singing v muchie, though i dun sing well..hee..so we spent our afternoon @ KBOX cineleisure. My baby mz be v shocked how "WELL" his daddy & mummy sang...opps..poor baby..tortured his ears for hours!! ;p

Thereafter, my sweet darling brought me back to Sentosa, Palawan Beach once again..a place where we solemnised. Love this beach v much..it has a special significance to both of us.

Here we are, lying on the cushion beach bench, chilling out (my fav activity)..i hv my MOCKTAIL once again..while my dear hv his beer..envy ah!!


See the view from where we were lying down. Beautiful beach, where the couple jz took their wedding pix, lotza teenages playing in the sea & a little bird strolling along the beach..is really relaxing to jz lie down & observe people & the things happening around us..


We have our dinner at Sentosa & left thereafter..considered v good stamina for a 8mth preggy like me hor..hee!

Thanks to my beloved laogong for this special day for me! I love u so muchie! Muackz!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very nostalgic hor! To be back at Sentosa where u both ROM & somemore even saw the couple taking wedding pixs on the beach!! :) Actually, Philip & i also took our wedding photos at Sentosa beach!! Nw tinking back.... wahh... 2yrs liaoz... but it's really wonderful memories.... :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker