Sunday, June 22, 2008

Up we go to Mount Faber!

I complain to my dear that i've been to beach too often lately so is TIME for a change..Stop bringing me to seaside oni..haha..so he brought me up high to mountain instead..Mount faber has been our dating place since yrs ago..now he bring my baby up to view the beautiful scenery up there.

The air is fresh & the view is nice..is a great place for preggy to relax & enjoy the romance all over again. There's a newly renovated bridge at mount faber..but my stamina not so good lately so i din get to have a romantic walk with my dear hubby..maybe next time ba.. ;p


See my tummy big big liao...i believe my dear baby inside is enjoying the scenery with his daddy & mummy..hehe!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

The fresh air and beautiful scenery is good for baby!! :)

No need to walk too much, juz find a nice cosy place to sit down & enjoy a nice long chat with ya hubby :)

Messy Babe said...

Yeah..quite romantic place indeed..v soon this mountain will be ya neigbourhood area oni..u can bring ur baby Matthew to stroll along the bridge as & when u like! lucky babe! hee! ;p

Tracy said...

Ya hor!! Good idea!! Next time i can bring Matthew go there kai-kai!! :p Aiyo, i can't wait to enjoy my maternity leave with Matthew!! Hahaha!! :p

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker