Thursday, June 26, 2008

My birthday celebration with my dear Tracy!!

2 dayz before my actual birthday (11 June), my dear ah huay spent a special nite with me to celebrate my birthday in advance.

We went to vivo city, decided to have dinner @ 葡 田 菜 馆. The food is yummy & both preggies were too hungry liao, so we din take any pix..jz focus on eating cum talking..haha!

Thereafter, we went to Earle Swensen's Restaurant to chill out & chit chat..I recommended her my favourite drinks there..it seems like mock Margarita, is actually healthy fruit blends. The glass, the appearance of the drink & the salt placed round the tip of the glass..makes it v deceiving indeed!

Here's my birthday gift from ah huay! Romper for my baby boy..izzin't it Cute?? She oso buy one (different colour) for her dear Matthew. Next time when our babies go out together, wear same kinda romper, sure v cute indeed!!


Thanks so muuchie, my dear pretty mummy-to-be for celebrating this day with me! HUGZ & KISSES!! ^o^

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hee! Glad u like the romper!! Or shld i say... hope ya baby likes it!! Hahaha!! :D

And if u still rem, i tink for ya bday celebration last yr, we went clubbing together at MOS (Ministry of Sound) @ Clarke Quay! How time flies! ;)

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker