Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh my lucky baby!

Thanks to my mummy's friend, whom i dunno her personally. I heard from from my mum that she had 2 boys and have no intention of continue giving birth. She knew from my mum that i'm giving birth & volunteer to pass me a brand new set of baby play gym.


I believe my boy sure have a good time playing in it!!

She oso gave us a new set of BebeSounds (Prenatal Heart Listener) which she never use for her 2 baby boys as she's too lazy..haha..My hubby & i use this to listen to my bb's heartbeat...v exciting & wonderful experience indeed!!!


The set comes along with mimi microphones which can be attached to the mp3 player. My hubby every nite make sure my boy listen to mozart & beethoven music. He will place the blue mics on my tummy..my baby will kick me v hard & keep moving to show that he is listening..hehe!!


Moreover, she passed me some 'not so old' used baby clothes & a few maternity books. V nice of her indeed!

My friend Rina & her hubby Anthony oso meet up with me & my hubby last sat to pass us their jerral's clothes and some baby stuff. V sweet of them too..V long never meet up liao, since the expo bb fair. V interesting to hear their jerral's stories, being parents for 1st few mths not easy ah. Anthony oso teach my laogong how to go market to buy & cook confinement food. Hehe..hopefully my dear can really learn & 'apply' on me hor!

Old myths say wear used baby clothes, the baby will be guai guai..hope it will work on my dear boyboy!! ;p

2 comments:

Tracy said...

U r very blessed to hv those pass-it-on from ya mom's fren & from Rina & Anthony! ;) Afterall, ya bb may outgrow the clothes very fast also...

Hey hey, the play-gym looks cutie!! I'm sure ya bb will love playing in it! I hope Matthew will like the one Philip & i bought for him too! :D It's PLAY-TIME!! :)

Qinqin said...

u r so lucky.. so many pple passing u things.. hehe..

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker