Monday, July 28, 2008

Arrival of Baby Cot!

Last Sat (27 July), my long awaiting Jordan Baby Cot finally arrived..

Is place next to where mummy sleeps..my dear baby will be sleeping safe & sound wif me around..But i doubt i will get enuff sleep thereafter..opps..haha!!


Free mattress & blue cutie bear mattress set that came along with our cot.


This Munchkin Diaper Change Organizer..i aim v long liao..have been out of stock @ quite a no. of shopping malls..heng we manage to get it ah..our room so small, mz get one to hang on to our baby cot to maximise storage space.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

My baby's cot will be delivered to our home this coming Friday too! :) Will be placing it juz right beside our bed as well... in fact, i'll be switching places with Philip so dat i can sleep nearer to the baby!! Hahaha!! :D

Qinqin said...

haha.. my cot still left empty till now.. Jayden makes noises when he slps so it will difficult to get up n down of bed now so he is sleeping next to my mummy now, after my 1 mth confinement then see how it goes bah.. hehe

Messy Babe said...

merlady: Jz show my hubby ur comments..he says u v nice! coz i'm still thinking of switching places with him so that i can get enuff rest during my confinement & let him handle our baby at night while i zzz *evil*...wahaha!!

angeline: wow..ur mummy so wei dai! Lucky gal..dunno my mum will be so nice to me or not?! haha..if not i may need to switch place to let hubby handle our baby if i can't take his cries in the middle of the nite..opps..

Qinqin said...

haha.. my mum wan me to rest more at night coz in the afternoon i cannot slp and always sit up so she says this is not very gd for my back.. but wat to do.. the weather is so hot n how to ask a hyperactive person like me to b on bed all the times.. hehe...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker