Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Home-made American Breakfast

One Sunday morning (2 weeks ago), i got super cravings for American breakfast. I told my dear hubby about it when i woke up at 10am. In view of the time i woke up plus time needed for wash up & change, is kinda late to go town to take my American breakfast.

My hubby volunteered to make American breakfast for his preggy wife...hee..so i continue to laze on the bed while he went to prepare the food for me...start to dream of my 'ideal' breakfast..hmm..


30mins later, i went to kitchen coz i smell my breakfast liao..

Here's my 'loving' breakfast! This is his 1st attempt to make such a breakfast for me..see the egg & hotdogs..wahaha..there's ROOM for improvement for the outlook..but it really taste good! Yummy yummy!!


Here's my sandwich & coffee of the day..wow..v full indeed..



Clap clap..a v good try my dear..Thanks so muchie...i love U!! Hope to have more in future hor..*hint hint*

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It's really a very good attempt by ya hubby liaoz! Very, very sweet of him to cook for his lovely wife! ;)

Hope he makes more nice breakfast for u in future!! :) U deserve the ROYAL treatment!! Haha!! :)

Messy Babe said...

yalor..i hope he'll make breakfast for me again SOON..this time round..i hope the eggs will look abit nicer oso...keke!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker