Monday, July 14, 2008

Celebrate Ah Huay's Birthday!

On 2 July 08, where Ah huay & i planned to meet up to celebrate her bdae, there's some last min changes to our initial planz. We planned to go taka Fei Cui La Mian initially.

Early in the morning, we received a shocking GOOD news that Lina has gave birth! Oh My! Her expected due date is ard 2-3 weeks b4 me..now she already delivered..makes me v excited & nervous! Mine is ard mid/end of aug..still v far away..is my turn coming soon too?!!

So ah huay & I changed our planz to go directly to KKH to visit Lina & her baby gal after ah huay knock off from work. Her baby, Haidah is 2.2kg, 36weeks old. V small & cute! Her ward is deluxe room..very BIG & cozy..wa..she mz hv lotza frenz & relatives visiting her..

Thereafter, me & ah huay went to Novena Sq for dinner. A not-so-crowded place, a ideal location for us to chit chat plus makan.

We makan @ Magic Wok, a place where we used to eat together with a big group of IRAS colleagues whenever there's any celebration/event coz they serve Halal food.

Pretty moms-to-be finished feeding our baby boys inside us! Time to go Home! Happy Birthday to U, my dear Tracy aka ah huay! Hope u have great time wif me! ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa.. my baby haidah story is also inside ah? heheheh.. so cute lah u nu ren...

glad dat ur delivery went on quite smoothly... dont worry, thats not that bad actually.. i've heard of worst.. :)

thanks for coming to visit me that day.. didnt know u actually plan to celebrate huay's bday.. kekekke

Lina

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker