Friday, July 18, 2008

Belated Birthday Gathering

My dear Dage seems to be v busy lately (with work cum church activites)..so kinda difficult to meet up for my birthday gathering together with debbie.

He suggested to meet up BEFORE my birthday (11 jun)....so i waited & waited..till my neck become kinda LONG..till finally one day..on 4th July, my dage finally find time to meet me liao!! He proposed to bring me & debbie (2 lovely sisters) to a free Charity dinner @ Meritus Mandarin Hotel. He got free tickets from his church to attend this dinner organised by S'pore Anglican Community Services.

I meet debbie before the dinner started @ Taka, to shop around @ food festival & sit down to chit chat..catch up with my baby stuff & her upcoming wedding preparations & recent photoshoot events. Her wedding will fall on Dec 08..in few mths time...wow!!

Thereafter we proceeded to the Hotel lobby to meet Dage & Maggie, then went to the Grand ballroom together. The dinner started quite late, ard 8+pm. Lucky debbie & i v smart. We ate some finger food @ Taka food fest liao. If not my baby sure v hungry..haha...

This dinner have Strings performances, those music v nice indeed..v good 'tai qiao' for my dear boy inside me! Baby, quick say thank you to Uncle James!



Here's the pretty bride-to be with fatty mum-to-be..wahaha..wat a contrast!


Dinner ended liao, here's our 'Family' pix!! ^v^

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker