Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Breathtaking Sea Datez..

I'm starting to count down on my baby arrival..likely in 3 weeks time, so not muchie weekends left for dates liao..v sad..mz treasure times that left now..

Last sat, my dear's new company have a chalet gathering at Costa Sand Sentosa, so he brought me along..

Busy posing as my dear's fatty model..(click the pix for enlarge)


While we start to settle down & gamble (play 'dai di') at the seaside...2 big birds caught our attention..wow!! They dun seem to be afraid of people wor. They enjoy strolling along the beach, as if nobody's biz..haha!

The white one..it even stopped & posed in front of my dear..wahaha!!


And black one..it's getting the crowd's attention indeed..



Thereafter, we proceed to the costa sand resort. My dear was v sweet, bbq food for me, i jz need to be waited on..kinda bored actually coz i dunno any of his new colleagues, though he jz intro me to his superiors & colleagues..hehe..maybe go a few more events, will be better ba..lucky we din stay v long..opps..

Time for 二 人 世 界 liao!Here we are at Marina at keppel bay...




A place where a dream wedding is held. wow..looks romantic..


I tort we entered into a world of paradise..oh my..


Supper Time! My laogong bring this HUNGRY preggy to a cozy place @ Keppel Bay for supper..but i can't eat too much coz is kinda late liao, somemore he warned me that we jz ate bbq food at sentosa..keke!


Here's my order. Cocoa Sunrise...needless to say..is coffee again..is mixture with orange..v unique indeed..how to resist?!


Rollickin' Ocean Catch..wa..v tempting..start drooling liao...


Looking forward to come back to keppel bay again..AFTER my baby 'pop' out..know y??! Coz is reali a great chill out place..too bad i'm not qualified to enter to any of the pubz for a 'drink' yet..wahaha!!

3 comments:

Qinqin said...

hey we go together to keppel bay next time lehz.. tat place looks so wow.. hehe.. we can have a mummy gathering thr.. haha

Messy Babe said...

Yeah onz!! one of the pub faces directly the sea with yachts 'packing' there..the view is great!!

Qinqin said...

yeah

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker