Sunday, July 6, 2008

Europe Kakis Gathering

I miss my honeymoon dayz in mar-apr 2007..not oni having romantic memories of places we travelled, me & my hubby get to make a few pair of 'couple' frenz during our trip!

Time flies, already more than 1 yr liao..3 loving couples (Doris & Wilfred, Angeline & Zhihong, me & my laogong) have a gathering @ vivo 2 weeks ago. Angeline & i got pregnant ALMOST the same timing (2 weeks difference), wat a nice coincidence! tats y we plan to quickly mit up before we deliver..haha!

We plan to go kim gary initially..but the queue was SUPER long, preggy cant stand too long & kinda hungry liao..so we change our dinner destination to Earle Swensen. Less crowded, more cosy seats..

Galz get-together pix after our dinner..


Have a really great time catching up indeed..we even plan to travel together again next year april..hope we can really go Taipei together!

Angeline & hubby bought this classic pooh gift set for my dear boyboy..Jz image how cute he'll look by putting on the complete set! Wow!

2 comments:

Qinqin said...

hehe.. i saw this set only n juz feel like getting it for u.. baby wears already sure very cute 1.. must take pic of him wearing n post here.. hehe...

Messy Babe said...

Yeah i will post my bb boy wearing this cute classic pooh bear set! Hehe!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker