Sunday, July 13, 2008

Midnight date for mummy

Usually i never blog my late nite movie dates with hubby coz its soooo...frequent, at least once/twice a week that it become a rountine..BUT EVER since i'm pregnant, i seldom go out on midnight night datez for a long long time coz my stamina no good & need to rest at home, so i'm really deprived of this kinda dates for a period of time liao..haha!

Finally, on 5th July (Sat) night, he brought me to The Cathay to catch a midnight movie "It's a boy girl thing"..is a v typical gal's kinda show. Since my baby can't watch too violent movies (daddy's favourite!)..so mummy has the SAY! Haha!!


While waiting for the show, we hang around at The Cathay. Sad to say, most shops closed at this timing liao..the only shops opened are Starbucks & Ben & Jerry..

My hubby usually dun allow me to eat chilled food & drinks (to protect his BaoBei son in my body!), though i managed to drink cold drinks once in awhile with HIS permission. This time round, he was v 'nice', despite it was already v late @ night, he allowed me to eat my fav Ben & Jerry ice-cream!! Though he dun allow me to order a bigger set (v tempting indeed), we ordered a small cup jz to satisfy my notti cravings! ;p


Reached home ard 2-3am after the movie..actually i'm really tired ah..dun dare to complain..if not my dear dun bring me out for late nite movies liaoz..keke!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wahh!!! B&J ice-cream!! Trying to tempt me right?!! :p

Messy Babe said...

Oh no..Sinful food for mummy-to-be!! Keke!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker